An update received from South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa, relating to the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’d like to assure you that we are prioritising our ability to provide uninterrupted service, whilst ensuring the necessary well-being of our staff.
The Beacon Rock Medical Centre will be opened as a precautionary measure to keep all persons safe and so our staff will be working under strict health and safety protocols with immediate effect.
In addition, we have taken the following initiatives:
- Enabling “social distancing” (in line with President Ramaphosa’ s announcement, the majority of efforts will be focused on enabling social distancing as quickly and efficiently as possible);
- Enhancing hygiene practices;
- All meetings/appointments are to be conducted using appropriate tech solutions;
- Only essential/urgent meetings with clients but only on a one-on-one basis;
- Restrictions on local and international travel on our staff;
- Self-isolation for staff who have been, or who suspect they may have been, exposed to someone with Covid-19;
Beacon Rock Medical Centre is a multidisciplinary medical centre that is practitioner run and patient-centred. The design followed careful needs analyses as well as direct market research with existing patient pools. The location is in the heart of the Umhlanga Village, adjacent to the M4, with easy access from signalized intersections. Read More…
About Beacon Rock Medical Center
Contact details for our tenants
Read our Latest News and Articles
Are you ready for a consultation?
We look forward, to patient support and input in establishing our medical centre as a landmark facility.
Beacon Rock, 21 Lighthouse Rd, Umhlanga Rock, 4320
031 575 8300
Visit our social media platforms to stay up to date with BRMC
Website by Ballito Web Design