DR DHES MARI- MBCHB (NATAL) D.A.(SA)
Dr Mari qualified as a medical doctor in 1997. He has worked and trained in a vast range of medical specialities at several academic health facilities across South Africa and Europe. He has successfully completed post graduate training in Anaesthesia as well as numerous courses covering a wide range of medical specialities. He commenced practice as a Family Practitioner in 2003 and offers a wide spectrum of services with special areas of interest that include paediatrics, hypertension, diabetes and preventative health screening. Dr Mari is committed to continuing medical education and regularly attends seminars and updates to ensure that his practice remains at the forefront of evolving medical trends and innovation.
DR ILZE VELDMAN- MBCHB (STELLEN), DA (SA)
Dr Veldman qualified at Stellenbosch University and has completed a post graduate diploma in Anesthesiology. She has recently completed Advanced Trauma Life Support course and has special interests in Female Healthcare, Paediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
We are tremendously excited to be part of the team at Beacon Rock Medical Centre. We look forward to introducing cutting edge diagnostic technology that is currently en route from America. We also plan to introduce a custom made Electronic Medical Record systems that will be designed to give our patients secure access to their medical information.
OUR TEAM IS COMMITTED TO ENSURING HEALTH, CARE AND EXCELLENCE!!!
- Extensive laboratory investigations – besides the routine tests like cholesterol and sugar levels, more modern tests like homocysteine and vitamin D levels often form part of this screening)
- Addressing problem areas of health and well being
- Detailed medical questionnaire
- A thorough medical examination – including skin surveillance
- Exercise/ Stress Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Digital lung function assessment
MINOR SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Skin biopsies
- Excision of lesions
- Insertion/ removal of intrauterine contraceptive devices
- Treatment of wounds and soft tissue injuries
- Cryotherapy or liquid Nitrogen therapy of skin lesions
WE PROVIDE DIAGNOSTIC TESTS AND RESPIRATORY THERAPY TO HELP YOU DIAGNOSE AND MANAGE A VARIETY OF HEART/LUNG CONDITIONS, SUCH AS:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Heart attack
- Other cardiopulmonary disorders
CARDIAC & PULMONARY ASSESSMENTS
- Evaluations and treatment plans
- Educational and dietary consults
- Diagnostic imaging services
DEDICATED PAEDIATRIC FACILITIES
WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
ASTHMA & DIABETES
We look forward, to patient support and input in establishing our medical centre as a landmark facility.
Beacon Rock, 21 Lighthouse Rd, Umhlanga Rock, 4320
031 575 8300
Visit our social media platforms to stay up to date with BRMC
Website by Ballito Web Design